2021 Roundtables Session 3: How to Use Overlooked Features to Improve Your Efficiency

@rob.carpenter I have been monitoring our license use via a custom report that I built from the License Usage canned report. I have my custom report filtered to the last date/time a licenses exceeded the 90% threshold. This leaves the report empty until the threshold is breached again. Is this a case would the My Rules automatically notify me that there are new results in this report, or do I have to have an aggregation for total results for the My Rules to read?

@sean.ploeger It will only notify you if you cross the established threshold, not of new results.

@rob.carpenter What if I set the threshold in the My Rules at 0?

@sean.ploeger that would work if the thresehold is zero and the trigger is > than 0

What are the MC Setting requirements for using My Rules? When I attempted to use it yesterday, I received a portal error message.

@amanda.browde I would suggest reaching out to Technical Support to assist. Support can walk you through assigning the rights and investigate the error message as well.

I also received the same error and I am logged in as sysadmin.

I would reach out it Tech Support.